- SugarAid Thermodynamics
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations with the Second-Generation Reactive Empirical Bond Order (REBO) Potential
- Nanotechnology in Biology
- MOSFET Design Calculations - Step 1 (Instructor Copy)
- MOSFET Design Calculations - Step 2
- MOSFET Design Calculations - Step 2 (Instructor Copy)
- ME 597 Lecture 16: Dynamic Approach Curves in AM-AFM (VEDA Demo)
- ME 597 Lecture 13: Virtual Environment for Dynamic AFM (VEDA)
This introduces nanothermodynamics, the study of small system equilibrium. Nanothermodynamics was established in the early 60’s, but has recently been rediscovered with the advent of nanoscience.
The author, John Enriquez, has listed thermodynamic data for compounds commonly mentioned in nanoHUB research presentations.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
John Enriquez (2006), "Nanoscale Thermodynamics," https://nanohub.org/resources/2106.