This purpose of this learning module is to allow students the opportunity to explore micro pressure sensors - their applications, design and fabrication, and operation.
This learning module includes the following:
- A Learning Module Map (suggested outline for the instructor)
- Knowledge probe (pre-test)
- Overview of the Wheatstone Bridge
- Presentation: Wheatstone Bridge Overview
- Activity with Presentation: Modeling a Micro Pressure Sensor
- Activity: Wheatstone Bridge Derivation
- Final Assessment
Student materials for this learning module are available here.
Southwest Center for Microsystems Education, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM