- Birck Nanotechnology Center Overview
- BNC Annual Research Symposium: Nanoelectronics and Semiconductor Devices
- Birck Nanotechnology Center Annual Research Review: 2008
- BNC Annual Research Symposium: Nanoscale Energy Conversion
- BNC Annual Research Symposium: Nanophotonics
- BNC Research Review: The Birck Nanotechnology Center-Progress, Opportunitiees, and Challenges
- BNC Annual Research Symposium: Bio-Nanotechnology and Biomedical Devices
- BNC Annual Research Symposium: Welcome and Overview
- Birck Nanotechnology Seminar Series
- BNC Annual Research Symposium: Metrology and Nanomaterials Characterization
The First Annual Birck Nanotechnology Center Research Symposium was held on April 2nd, 2007 in Purdue’s Discovery Park. These presentations feature the research achievements of the past year along with descriptions of the communities, ongoing projects, facilities and expertise in the domains of Metrology and Nanomaterials Characterization, Bio-nanotechnology and Biomedical Devices, Nanophotonics, Nanoelectronics and Semiconductor Devices, and Nanoscale Energy Conversion. Other areas of nanotechnology research strength at Purdue include computational nanotechnology, MEMS/NEMS, nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing.
If you are a prospective graduate student, we hope these presentations will give you a sense of the scope and depth of the Ph.D. research opportunities at the BNC, and will help you identify members of the faculty who work in your areas of interest. If you are a potential collaborator, these presentations should help you identify individuals and projects that could serve as points of connection between you and the BNC. Finally, if you are interested in accessing the unique nanotechnology facilities and expertise at Purdue, we expect that these presentations will help you get started. Regardless of your interest, we hope you have the opportunity to visit the Birck Nanotechnology Center in the near future.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2007), "2007 Birck Nanotechnology Center Annual Research Symposium," https://nanohub.org/resources/2613.