- Probing Silicon-Based Molecular Electronics with Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- Quantum Mechanics: Tunneling
- A Primer on Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM)
- Resonant Tunneling Diode Simulator
- Reading Material: Tunneling
- Probing Molecular Conduction with Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Operation of Scannig Tunneling Microscopy
- ME 597 Lecture 3: Quantum Tunneling/The STM
This is a 60 second movie clip with an introduction to Scanning Tunneling Microscopy(STM).
Design goals are:
- Give an idea of what STM looks like
- Provide an overview of what STM does and how it works
Produced by Imran Sobh and Hyung-Seok Hahm
As part of instructional materials by National Center for Learning and Teaching in Nanoscale Science and Engineering
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Hyung-Seok Hahm (2007), "Introduction to Scanning Tunneling Microscopy," https://nanohub.org/resources/2620.