This learning modules provides an overview of the most common photolithography process used in the fabrication of microelectromechnical systems (MEMS), its terminology and basic concepts. Activities allows students to further explore some of these concepts.
This learning module contains the following instructor materials and guides.
- Learning Module Map (Suggested outline for Instructors)
- Pre-test (Knowledge Probe)
- Reading: Photolithography Overview
- Presentation: Photolithography Overview (pptx)
- Activity: Photolithography Terminology
- Activity: Resist Thickness
- Final Assessment
Student materials for this learning module are available here.
Southwest Center for Microsystems Education, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM