This learning module is an overview of some of the major biomedical developments and applications of BioMEMS. There are three activities that provide further exploration into some of these applications, how they are used ad how they work.
This learning module includes the following:
- Learning Module Map (suggested outline for learning module)
- Pre-test: Knowledge Probe
- Reading: BioMEMS Applications Overview
- Presentation: BioMEMS Applications Overview (pptx)
- Activity: Nanomachines
- Activity: ELISA
- Activity: DNA Hybridization
Student materials for this learning module are available here.
Southwest Center for Microsystems Education, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM