This learning module introduces nanoHUB users to the FETToy simulator. A brief introduction to FETToy is presented, followed by voiced presentations featuring the simulator in action. Upon completion of this module, users should be able to use this simulator to gain valuable insight into the electronic and physical properties of cutting edge devices.
This series is a set of materials formerly known as a "Learning Module." The presentations are meant to be viewed in sequence to get a full understanding of the topic. Please click on the following links in order to access each of the presentations in sequence.
- Example 1: Oxide Thickness
- Example 2: Effective Mass
- Example 3: Alternative Channel Materials
- Example 4: IDS vs. VDS Characteristics
- Example 5: Carrier Mobility and Saturation Velocity
- Example 6: 2D Electrostatics
- Example 7: Nanowire MOSFET
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- carbon nanotubes
- ballistic MOSFET