- The Effect of Physical Geometry on the Frequency Response of Carbon Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors
- Carbon Nanotube Mission
- Biosensing applications of Plasmon Resonance in gold nanoparticles
- Direct Microcontact Printing of Gold and Silver on Silicon
- Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films
- 2006 Summer Undergraduate Research Intern Program Conference
- 2006 Summer Undergraduate Research Intern Program
- 2007 Summer Undergraduate Research Intern Program Flyer
- SURI 2004 Conference
- SURI 2003 Conference
The NASA Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing and NSF Network for Computating Nanotechnology offers qualifying students the opportunity to become Summer Undergraduate Research Interns (SURIs). SURIs join an ongoing cross-disciplinary research project team comprised of faculty and graduate students who have been working on research projects throughout the year. Below is a collection of online presentations made by the students describing their research work for the summer.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2007), "2007 Summer Undergraduate Research Intern Program Conference," https://nanohub.org/resources/3059.