BME 695N Lecture 3: Overview of Basic Nanomedical Systems Design
No results found.
- Nanomedical systems – levels of challenges
- Essential elements of a nanomedical system
- Requirements for specific cell targeting
- Consequences of mis-targeting
- Engineering around the consequences of mis-targeting
- Some ways to lower mis-targeting to non-diseased cells
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2007), "BME 695N Lecture 3: Overview of Basic Nanomedical Systems Design," https://nanohub.org/resources/3108.
Biomedical Engineering Building, Rm 1083