MCW07 Molecular Electronics and the Bottom-up View of Electronic Conduction
- Nanodevices: A Bottom-up View
- Electrical Resistance: An Atomistic View
- Electrical Resistance: an Atomistic View
- MCW07 A Quantum Open Systems Approach to Molecular-Scale Devices
- Physics of Nanoscale Transistors: An Introduction to Electronics from the Bottom Up
- Lecture 1: Electronics from the Bottom Up
- MCW07 Simple Models for Molecular Transport Junctions
- MCW07 Modeling Charging-based Switching in Molecular Transport Junctions
Due to technical difficulties this presentation was not recorded. Attendee's who wish to review the material presented in this presentation should vist the series of lectures: Concepts of Quantum Transport.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Supriyo Datta (2007), "MCW07 Molecular Electronics and the Bottom-up View of Electronic Conduction," https://nanohub.org/resources/3239.
Burton Morgan Building, Room 121