- Computational Mathematics: Role, Impact, Challenges
- Perspectives on Computational Quantum Chemistry
- Scaling Simulation Impact
- Excellence in Computer Simulation: Computational Materials
- TCAD Revisited, 2007: An Engineer’s Point of View
- Can numerical “experiments” INSPIRE physical experiments?
- The Good the Bad and the Awful: Scientific Simulation and Prediction
- HPCW High-end HPC Architectures
- Opening Remarks: Excellence in Computer Simulation
- NanoElectronic MOdeling: NEMO
She received her Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she worked on parallel programming methods and automatic theorem proving. She won the Geroge M. Sprowls Award for an outstanding Ph.D. dissertation at MIT and has received teaching awards from the EECS Departments at both MIT and Berkeley.
The Center of Integrated Nanomechanical Systems (COINS)
The Molecular Foundry at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Katherine A. Yelick (2007), "Challenges and Strategies for High End Computing," https://nanohub.org/resources/3706.
Bancroft Hotel, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA