- Excellence in Computer Simulation
- Perspectives on Computational Quantum Chemistry
- TCAD Revisited, 2007: An Engineer’s Point of View
- Can numerical “experiments” INSPIRE physical experiments?
- Challenges and Strategies for High End Computing
- The Good the Bad and the Awful: Scientific Simulation and Prediction
- An Experimentalists’ Perspective
The Center of Integrated Nanomechanical Systems (COINS)
The Molecular Foundry at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Eric Schwegler (2007), "Excellence in Computer Simulation: Computational Materials," https://nanohub.org/resources/3721.
Bancroft Hotel, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA