This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
Homework : Homework material is provided to help the user to understand the crystal structures and to be able to use the tool to get better idea about the crystals which is necessary to understand materials and their properties.
First Time User Guide: This document provides useful information to the users who are using the tool for the first time. This document explains some important details about crystallography, usage of the tool and some useful related links to find more information about crystals.
- Graphene atoms were too small to be seen. This has been fixed in the latest release of the tool.
- Mixup in trigonal and tetragonal bravais lattice resolved. Also angle dependence in trigonal bravais lattice corrected.
- Now it is possible to visualize the atoms in certain planes for the crystal structures.
- CNTs can be visualized in the tool now.
- Atoms in Bravais lattices are now bigger by default. To further adjust the atomic size use the setting tool in the rappture output.
- To make the atomic plane visualization better for clear understanding
- To show the miller indices in better way
- Include other crystal systems like Wurtzite, cubic, class etc.
- Allow to upload PDB files to view simple molecular and atomic structures.
NCN , Purdue University
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: