This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
No results found.
Please feel free to send comments and requests in the nanoHUB help system.
Homework : Homework material is provided to help the user to understand the crystal structures and to be able to use the tool to get better idea about the crystals which is necessary to understand materials and their properties.
First Time User Guide: This document provides useful information to the users who are using the tool for the first time. This document explains some important details about crystallography, usage of the tool and some useful related links to find more information about crystals.
- Graphene atoms were too small to be seen. This has been fixed in the latest release of the tool.
- Mixup in trigonal and tetragonal bravais lattice resolved. Also angle dependence in trigonal bravais lattice corrected.
- Information about crystal type in material system corrected.
- Graphite planes have been corrected.
- CNTs can be visualized in the tool now.
- Atoms in Bravais lattices are now bigger by default. To further adjust the atomic size use the setting tool in the rappture output.
- Improved the visualization of miller planes in bravais lattice systems. Wish granted.
- Now Larger material crystal systems can be visualized with cut planes as chosen by user. Wish granted.
- Added atomic planes with and without dangling bonds.
- Now Material planes are completely filled with atoms.
- New crystals like Wurtzite, Sodium Chloride have been added. Granted this wish
- New information about bravais lattices have been included.
- Better rearrangement of the GUI has been done.
- New planes in material systems has been added.
- Many small changes have been made in terms of information provided to the user.
- Certain Miller planes may look odd since the plane may not have any atom at all.
See this link for elaborate wishlist of the tool.