This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
- Graphene atoms were too small to be seen. This has been fixed in the latest release of the tool.
- Mixup in trigonal and tetragonal bravais lattice resolved. Also angle dependence in trigonal bravais lattice corrected.
- Information about crystal type in material system corrected.
- Graphite planes have been corrected.
- CNTs can be visualized in the tool now.
- Atoms in Bravais lattices are now bigger by default. To further adjust the atomic size use the setting tool in the rappture output.
- Improved the visualization of miller planes in bravais lattice systems. Wish granted.
- Now Larger material crystal systems can be visualized with cut planes as chosen by user. Wish granted.
- Added atomic planes with and without dangling bonds.
- Now Material planes are completely filled with atoms.
- New crystals like Wurtzite, Sodium Chloride have been added. Granted this wish
- New information about bravais lattices have been included.
- Better rearrangement of the GUI has been done.
- New planes in material systems has been added.
- Many small changes have been made in terms of information provided to the user.
- Certain Miller planes may look odd since the plane may not have any atom at all.
See this link for elaborate wishlist of the tool.
NCN , Purdue University
- Kittel, Charles (1996) .Introduction to Solid State Physics (Seventh Edition ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons. pp. 10. ISBN 0-471-11181-3. http://www.wiley.com/
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: