This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
No results found.
Improvements / modifications in subsequent version releases:
- 1.4 -Changed penetration depth for light shine at the edge. Thin penetration is allowed now.
- 1.32 -Changed penetration depth for light shine at the edge. Thin penetration is allowed now.
- 1.131 -Fixed for minor error in meshing. Accurate definition of mesh with light shine option.
- 1.13 - Fixed for error in Surface Recombination Velocity (cm/s) at the contacts and added another tab to for it. Recombination velocity can now be defined for electrons and holes and at both contacts separately.
- 1.11 -Added Surface Recombination Velocity (cm/s) in input deck .
- 1.1 - Updated for GUI. Carrier Generation Rate (/cm2/s) with light shine is user defined. Added Current density in output plot J(x)
- 1.0 - 1D linear Drift-Diffusion simulator launched.