Homework Assignment: Periodic Potentials
Licensed according to this deed.
- Periodic Potential
- Periodic Potential Lab
- Energy Bands In Periodic Potentials
- Periodic Potentials and Bandstructure: an Exercise
- Periodic Potential Lab: First-Time User Guide
- ECE 495N F07 Homework 2 (Lectures 7-10)
- ECE 495N F07 Homework 1 (Lectures 1-6)
- ECE 495N F07 Homework 3 (Lectures 11-14)
- ECE 495N F07 Homework 4 (Lectures 15-17)
- Lecture 2: Potential Energy Functions
Using the Periodic Potential Lab on nanoHUB determine the allowed bands for an energy barrier of 5 eV, a periodicity W = 0.5nm, and a barrier thickness of 0.1nm. How do these bands change if the barrier thickness is changed to 0.2 nm?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
David K. Ferry (2008), "Homework Assignment: Periodic Potentials," https://nanohub.org/resources/3950.