- ECE 606 Lecture 27: Introduction to Bipolar Transistors
- ECE 612 Lecture 27: Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors
- ECE 606 Lecture 30: Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors I
- ECE 606 Lecture 31: Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors II
- Homework Exercise on Drift & Diffusion in Bulk Semiconductors - considerations of lifetime
- Homework Exercise on Drift & Diffusion in Bulk Semiconductors
The tutorial questions are based on the Bipolar Junction Transistor Lab v1.0 available online at Bipolar Junction Transistor Lab. Students are asked to find the emitter efficiency, the base transport factor, current gains, and the Early voltage. Also a qualitative discussion is requested.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Saumitra Raj Mehrotra; Muhammad A. Alam; Gerhard Klimeck (2008), "Homework Exercise on Bipolar Junction Transistors," https://nanohub.org/resources/4185.