This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
- MOSFET Operation Description
- MOSFET Exercise: Long channel vs. short channel device
- MOSFET Exercise: DIBL effect in short channel devices
- MOSFET Exercises: Series Resistance, Punchthrough and Impact Ionization
- SOI Exercise: Basic Operation of n-channel SOI Device
- 1.8: Fixed for oxide dielectric constant (was redundant parameter before).
- 1.6: Added Surface Charge-Vg plot for NMOS and PMOS.
- 1.5: Improved meshing for Imapct Ionization simulations.
- 1.4: Fixed axes units. Added option for Energy balance transport
- 1.3.1: Added status bar for running simulation.
- 1.3: Dynamic contour plot replaces static MATLAB-driver contour plot. This feature fulfills this wish
PADRE (Pisces And Device REplacement) developed by Mark Pinto at AT&T Bell Labs.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: