- Why QuaMC 2D and Particle-Based Device Simulators?
- Computational Electronics HW - Quamc 2D Lab Exercises
- Particle-Based Device Simulators Description
- From Semi-Classical to Quantum Transport Modeling: Particle-Based Device Simulations
- Monte Carlo Method and Its Applications
We provide three examples that demonstrate the full capabilities of QuaMC 2D for alternative device technologies.
- Example 1: Simulation of a conventional 25 nm MOSFET device
- Example 2: Velocity overshoot in FD SOI devices
- Example 3: The role of quantum corrections (quantum-mechanical space quantization) on the operation of dual-gate devices
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Dragica Vasileska; Shaikh S. Ahmed; Gerhard Klimeck (2008), "Examples for QuaMC 2D particle-based device Simulator Tool," https://nanohub.org/resources/4543.