- Molecular Orbital Theory
- UV/Vis Spectra simulator
- Molden Tool Information
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 4: Geometry Optimization and Seeing What You're Doing
- MATLAB Scripts for "Quantum Transport: Atom to Transistor"
- Theoretical Electron Density Visualizer
- Quantum Coherent Effects in Photosynthesis
- [Illinois] 2012 Introduction to Bioinformatics
Facio is a 3D-graphics program for molecular modeling and visualization of quantum chemical calculations(GAMESS and Gaussian).
It is a GUI for FMO (Fragment MO) calculation. Selected features include:
(1) From a PDB file, create GAMESS/FMO input with 4 mouse clicks.
(2) Manual fragmentation for the non-peptide pieces if needed.
(3) Protonation and geometry refinement (using TINKER of WinGamess).
(4) Easy wave function and basis set selection.
(5) Multilayer input support.
(6) FMO result visualization (PIEDA).
Facio Website: http://www1.bbiq.jp/zzzfelis/Facio.html
Department of Chemistry,
Graduate School of Sciences,
Kyushu University, Japan
M. Suenaga, J., "Development of GUI for GAMESS / FMO Calculation," Comput. Chem. Jpn., Vol. 7, No. 1 pp. 33-53 (2008)
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Masahiko Suenaga (2008), "Facio," https://nanohub.org/resources/4628.