This tool version is unpublished and cannot be run. If you would like to have this version staged, you can put a request through HUB Support.
- Energy Dissipation at the Nanoscale: from graphene to phase-change materials
- Illinois ECE 598EP Lecture 14 - Hot Chips: Power Dissipation in Semiconductors
- Nanoscale Electrothermal Energy Transport
- Illinois Tools: Nanoparticles Array Lab
- Illinois Tools: Nanoparticle Quantitative Lab
- Solar cell IV curve explorer
- Simulator for Single Electron Transistor