You must login before you can run this tool.
PhotonicsDB: Optical Constants
PhotonicsSHA-2D: Modeling of Single-Period Multilayer Optical Gratings and Metamaterials
PhotonicsCL: Photonic Cylindrical Multilayer Lenses
Hyperlens Design Solver
PhotonicsRT: Wave Propagation in Multilayer Structures
The Hyperlens Layer Designer tool was developed using Python and the TkInter module, a thin object-oriented layer on top of Tcl/Tk
- Matt Swanson ... SURF Fellow, software concept and GUI development
- Xingjie Ni ... Graduate mentor, concept development, PhotonicsDB integration
- Alexander Kildishev ... Advising professor, concept development
- Michael McLennan, Derrick Kearney, Steven Clark ... nanoHUB training and support
Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF), Purdue University
1. Z. Jacob, L. V. Alekseyev, and E. Narimanov, “Optical Hyperlens: Far-field imaging beyond the diffraction limit,” Opt. Express 14, 8247-8256 (2006). 2. E. E. Narimanov and V. M. Shalaev, “Beyond diffraction,” Nature 447, 226-227 (2007). 3. Z. Jacob, L. V. Alekseyev, and E. Narimanov, "Semiclassical theory of the hyperlens," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 24, A52-A59 (2007). 4. Z. Liu, H. Lee, Y. Xiong, C. Sun and X. Zhang, “Far-Field Optical Hyperlens Magnifying Sub-Diffraction-Limited Objects,” Science 315, 1686 (2007). 5. A. V. Kildishev and E. E. Narimanov, “Impedance-matched hyperlens,” Opt. Lett. 32, 3432-3434 (2007). 6. A. V. Kildishev and V. M. Shalaev, "Engineering space for light via transformation optics," Opt. Lett. 33, 43-45 (2008).
Researchers should cite this work as follows: