Self-assembled Monolayer Based Biosensors for Healthcare
No results found.
Scheme 1. (a) Gold plate, (b) gold surface having terminal C–H group of P3HT SAM, (c) 1-fluro-2-nitro-4-azido-benzene modified SAM using nitrene reaction and (d) immobilized ChOx on SAM by displacing labile fluoro group at 37 ◦C. S.K. Arya et al., Biosensors and Bioelectronics 22 (2007) 2516–2524 2519.
- Biosensors for clinical diagnostics industry, B.D.Malhotra and A.Chaubey, Sensors & Actuators B, 2003,Volume 91, pp117-127.
- Recent advances in cholesterol biosensor, Sunil.K.Arya,M.Datta and B.D.Malhotra, Biosensors & Bioelectronics 2008,Volume 23, 1083–1100.
- Dithiobissuccinimidyl propionate self assembled monolayer based cholesterol Biosensor , S.K. Arya, P.Pandey, S.P.Singh, M.Datta and B.D.Malhotra ,Analyst, 2007, 132, 1005-1009.
- Application of self-assembled monolayer of 10-carboxy-1-decanethiol for cholesterol biosensor, P.R.Solanki, S.K.Arya, Y.Nishimura,M.Iwamoto, B.D.Malhotra, Journal of Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Engineering 2008, 7-13.
- Biosensor for total cholesterol estimation using N-(2-Aminoethyl)-3- Aminopropyl-trimethoxysilane self-assembled monolayer, S.K.Arya,M.Datta, S.Singh, B.D.Malhotra, Analytical & Bioanalaytical Chemistry,2008, Volume 8,2235-2242.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
B. D. Malhotra (2008), "Self-assembled Monolayer Based Biosensors for Healthcare," https://nanohub.org/resources/4812.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, India