- Slides: Harmonic Oscillator - Operator Approach
- Harmonic Oscillator Problem
- Quantum Mechanics: Harmonic Oscillator
- Harmonic Oscillator: an Exercise
- Reading Material: Harmonic Oscillator
- Harmonic Oscillator: Motion in a Magnetic Field
- Slides: Harmonic Oscillator - Classical vs. Quantum
- Exercise: Brute-force approach applied to harmonic oscillator problem and Coulomb potential in 1D
- Basic operation of a PN diode - Theoretical exercise
- Introductory Concepts for Understanding Semiconductor Device Operation
This exercise teaches the students the operator approach to solving the harmonic oscillator problem.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:Dragica Vasileska web site: www.eas.asu.edu/~vasilesk
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2008), "Exercise: Operator Approach to Harmonic Oscillator Problem," https://nanohub.org/resources/4888.