- Stationary Perturbation Theory: an Exercise for PCPBT
- Slides: Stationary Perturbation Theory
- Reading Material: Stationary Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Mechanics: Homework on Stationary Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Mechanics: Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
- Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory: an Exercise
- Slides: Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
- Reading Material: Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
Stationary perturbation theory is concerned with finding the changes in the discrete energy levels and the changes in the corresponding energy eigenfunctions of a system, when the Hamiltonian of a system is changed by a small amount. In this section we provide reading material regarding stationary perturbation theory, slides and homework assignments.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:www.eas.asu.edu/~vasilesk
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2008), "Quantum Mechanics: Stationary Perturbation Theory," https://nanohub.org/resources/5014.