BJT Operation Description
- MOSFET Operation Description
- Illinois ECE 440 Solid State Electronic Devices, Lecture 28&29: All Modes of BJT Operation
- Solar Cells Operation and Modeling
- Introductory Concepts for Understanding Semiconductor Device Operation
- Resonant Tunneling Diode operation
- Physical and Analytical Description of the Operation of a PN Diode
- Basic operation of a PN diode - Theoretical exercise
- Slides: Harmonic Oscillator - Operator Approach
- Exercise: Operator Approach to Harmonic Oscillator Problem
- ECE 606 Lecture 28: BJT Design I
This set of powerpoint slides is ment for undergraduate and first year graduate students and describe the basic principles of operation of Bipolar Junction Transistor.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:www.eas.asu.edu/~vasilesk
Dragica Vasileska (2008), "BJT Operation Description," https://nanohub.org/resources/5083.