- Quantum Mechanics: Stationary Perturbation Theory
- Slides: Stationary Perturbation Theory
- Reading Material: Stationary Perturbation Theory
- Quantum Mechanics: Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
- Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory: an Exercise
- Slides: Time-Dependent Perturbation Theory
This exercise allows us to test the first and second order stationary perturbation theory and explain mathematically the shift in the energies due to a small perturbation in a quantum well.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:www.eas.asu.edu/~vasilesk
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2008), "Stationary Perturbation Theory: an Exercise for PCPBT," https://nanohub.org/resources/5130.