- Nanostructured Optoelectronics Toolbox
- Emerging Interconnect Evaluation Toolbox
- Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging Fall 2011 Lecture 3: Math Toolbox II
- Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging Fall 2011 Lecture 2: Math Toolbox I
- Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging Lecture 2: Math Toolbox
- Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging, Chapter 5: Light Scattering
- [Illinois] NBSS11: Math Toolbox
- Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging, Chapter 1: Introduction to Optical Imaging
- Lecture 5: Thermoelectric Effects - Mathematics
The objective of this presentation is to introduce the students to a set of tools that will be useful throughout the course, among these tools are: Green's Function, Fourier Transforms, Basic Theorems with Fourier Transform, Convolution, Correlation, Refraction and Absorption and Maxwell's Equation.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Gabriel Popescu; Andre da Costa; Christopher Nixon; Glen Svenningsen (2008), "Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging, Chapter 2: A Mathematical Toolbox for Optical Imaging," https://nanohub.org/resources/5134.