- PN diode - Advanced theoretical exercises
- MOSFET - Theoretical Exercises
- Conductivity - Theoretical Exercise
- BJT - Theoretical Exercise
- Introductory Concepts for Understanding Semiconductor Device Operation
- Illinois ECE 440: PN Junction Homework
- Theory of PN Diodes
- Hall Effect - Theoretical Exercise
- Exercise: Basic Operation of n-Channel SOI Device
- BJT Lab: Theoretical Exercises
These exercises help the students better understand the operation of conventional, p+n and short diode.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:www.eas.asu.edu/~vasilesk
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2008), "Basic operation of a PN diode - Theoretical exercise," https://nanohub.org/resources/5177.