This resource belongs to the NANO RESEARCH-1 group.
- Faster Materials versus Nanoscaled Si and SiGe: A Fork in the Roadmap?
- Nanotechnology Research Opportunities within the Forest Products Industry
- Random Forest Model Objects for Pulmonary Toxicity Risk Assessment
- NanoDays - NanoTrees: Making Paper Stronger than Steel
- Nanoindentation close to an interface
- The Challenges of Micro-System Product Development
Shows a mapping of potential nanotechnology applications in the forest products industry
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Steven L. Masia (2008), "Nanotechnology applications roadmap for the Forest Products Industry," https://nanohub.org/resources/5218.