- [Illinois] CNST Workshop 2013: Introductory Remarks
- Illinois Courses: ECE 498JL3 - Nanotechnology
- Gabriel Popescu - Math Toolbox
- Theoretical Analysis of Gold Nanoparticles
- Illinois ABE 446 Lecture 1: Introduction/What is nanotechnology?
- [Illinois] Introduction to Cell Visualization
- Illinois ABE 446: Biological Nanoengineering
- [Illinois] Nano EP Series: Thermoelectrics of Roughened Silicon Nanowire Arrays
- Nanoelectronic Architectures
This presentation illustrates the development of nanotechnology from the birth of the transistor up to today and it also speculates what is going to happen in the future.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Dragica Vasileska (2008), "Nanotechnology: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow," https://nanohub.org/resources/5352.