You must login before you can run this tool.
- [Illinois] CNST 2013: Selective Mode Coupling in Microring Resonators
- SUGARCube - Chevron Thermal Actuator
- [Illinois] CMMB IGERT & M-CNTC Annual Symposium: Development of Monodisperse, Anticancer Silica-Drug Nanoconjugates
- SUGARCube - Netlist Input Tool
- Generation Model with Coupled Mode Theory
- Measuring Youngs Modulus
- Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 23: Nanomaterials and Devices for Energy Conversion I
- SUGARCube - Cantilever
- SugarCube Variation Analysis
The tool is currently designed to simulate Tang’s comb-drive. All the inputs such as geometric size, material properties, actuation information are parameters transparent to users.
There are two different simulations can be done: static analysis and (up to two parameters) sweep analysis.
In the static analysis, the original and actuated 3D model pictures are provided. A table of all the deflection value of the center point as well as the netlist used to created the model in SUGAR are also downloaded.
In the sweep test, a family of sweeping curves is plotted and all the numerical values are offered as a text file.
This tool is based on the work of LI, Fengyuan (Thomas) and CLARK, Jason.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: