No results found.
Temperature and Pressure Controls
- Constant Temperature MD
- Quench method
- Brownian dynamics/Anderson thermostat
- Nose-Hoover thermostat (FS 6.1.2)
- Nose-Hoover thermodynamics
- Effect of thermostat
- Comparison of Thermostats
- Constant pressure or constant volume
- Constant Pressure (FS 6.2)
- Equations of motion
- Parrinello-Rahman simulation
- Features of Constant Pressure/Variable Structure Simulations
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2009), "Illinois PHYS 466, Lecture 8: Temperature and Pressure Controls," https://nanohub.org/resources/6420.