- Carrier Statistics Lab
- Band Structure Lab: First-Time User Guide
- Crystal Viewer Tool: First-Time User Guide
- MOSFet: First-Time User Guide
- Periodic Potential Lab: First-Time User Guide
- Carrier Transport at the Nanoscale
- Illinois ECE 440 Solid State Electronic Devices, Lecture 4: Energy Bands, Carrier Statistics, Drift
- BJT Lab: First-Time User Guide
- MSE 597G Lecture 3: Statistical Mechanics II
- Drift Diffusion Lab: First-Time User Guide
This first-time user guide is an introduction to the Carrier Statistics Lab . It provides basic definitions, guidance on how to run the tool, and suggested exercises to help users get accustomed to the idea of distribution functions as well as how these functions are used in determining the carrier concentration and fermi-level in some of the common semi-conductors. If you have any suggestions for improvements or corrections, feel free to contact us.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Abhijeet Paul; Gerhard Klimeck; Benjamin P Haley; Saumitra Raj Mehrotra (2009), "Carrier Statistics Lab: First-Time User Guide," https://nanohub.org/resources/6443.