You must login before you can run this tool.
- SugarAid ECE202
- SUGARCube - Chevron Thermal Actuator
- SUGARCube - Cantilever
- SUGAR: the SPICE for MEMS
- SugarCube Variation Analysis
- Vacuum Nanosystemsfor Energy Conversion
- Illinois CNST Annual Nanotechnology Workshop 2011: Nanoscale Force Sensors for Biological Applications
This tool is capable to do static and parameter(s) sweep analysis with customized material, geometry and actuation properties. SUGAR2.0 is used for all the analyses, and RAPPTURE toolkit is used to create the GUI.
Deflection images, original images with customized view angle for static analysis as well as sweep curve, table-formatted deflection data for parameter(s) sweep analysis are provided as outputs. The netlist which is used to describe the model in SUGAR2.0 can be downloaded for further development.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: