No results found.
This video shows the exploration of several crystal structures using the Crystal Viewer Tool. Several powerful features of this tool are demonstrated, including the following:
- visualization of orthorhombic Bravais unit cells including simple primitive cell (SC), body centered cubic (BCC), face centered cubic (FCC), and base centered cubic (CXY)
- cycling between the various orthorhombic unit cells
- 3D rotation of unit cells and lattices
- visualization of an orthorhombic lattice composed of 3 unit cells in each dimension, for each unit cell type
- adjusting the displayed size of atoms and thickness of bonds
- orthoscopic projection of a lattice
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Gerhard Klimeck; Benjamin P Haley (2009), "Crystal Viewer Demonstration: Bravais Lattices," https://nanohub.org/resources/6818.