No results found.
This video shows the simulation of a MOS capacitor using the MOSCap tool. Several powerful analytic features of this tool are demonstrated, including the following:
- calculation of C-V curves for a single gate device
- running multiple simulations with low and high frequency AC analysis and plotting C-V curves for both cases on the same plot
- changing the doping level in the device
- plotting C-V curves for high and low doping for low frequency AC analysis on the same plot
- plotting C-V curves for high and low doping and high and low frequency AC analysis (4 cases total) on the same plot
- energy band and electron density spatial profiles along the device for no applied gate voltage
- complete PADRE output log
- calculation of (device capacitance/oxide capacitance) versus voltage curves
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Gerhard Klimeck; Benjamin P Haley (2009), "MOSCap Demonstration: MOS Capacitor Simulation," https://nanohub.org/resources/6827.