No results found.
This video shows the simulation and analysis of a MOSFET device using the MOSFet tool. Several powerful analytic features of this tool are demonstrated, including the following:
- calculation of Id-Vg curves
- potential contour plots along the device at equilibrium and at the final applied bias
- electron density contour plots along the device at equilibrium and at the final applied bias
- spatial doping profile along the device
- 1D spatial potential profile along the device
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Gerhard Klimeck; Benjamin P Haley (2009), "MOSFet Demonstration: MOSFET Device Simulation and Analysis," https://nanohub.org/resources/6830.