- Band Structure Lab: First-Time User Guide
- Periodic Potential Lab
- Periodic Potential
- Periodic Potentials and Bandstructure: an Exercise
- Energy Bands In Periodic Potentials
- MOSFet: First-Time User Guide
- Homework Assignment: Periodic Potentials
- Crystal Viewer Tool: First-Time User Guide
- Carrier Statistics Lab: First-Time User Guide
- BJT Lab: First-Time User Guide
This document provides guidance to first-time users of the Periodic Potential Lab tool. It offers basic information about solutions to the Schröedinger Equation in case of periodic potential in 1 dimension (1D). This document also contains suggested exercises to help users run the tool and understand the associated concepts. If you encounter any errors or problems running the tool, feel free to contact us. Suggestions for improvement are also welcomed.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Abhijeet Paul; Benjamin P Haley; Gerhard Klimeck; SungGeun Kim; Lynn Zentner (2009), "Periodic Potential Lab: First-Time User Guide," https://nanohub.org/resources/6855.