- MOSFet: First-Time User Guide
- Drift-Diffusion Lab
- Drift-Diffusion Model, Part A: Introduction
- ECE 656 Lecture 10: The Drift-Diffusion Equation
- Drift-Diffusion Model, Mobility Modeling
- Homework Exercise on Drift & Diffusion in Bulk Semiconductors
- Band Structure Lab: First-Time User Guide
- BJT Lab: First-Time User Guide
- Crystal Viewer Tool: First-Time User Guide
- Computational Electronics HW - Drift-Diffusion Equations
This first-time user guide provides introductory material to Drift Diffusion Lab on nanoHUB. It includes a tour of the Rappture interface, which notes key inputs and typical outputs. It also provides an introduction to concepts of drift and diffusion in a semiconductor. We discuss the default simulation (What happens if you don't change any inputs, and just hit "Simulate"?) as well as the limitations of the tool. We conclude with several references for further study.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Saumitra Raj Mehrotra; Benjamin P Haley (2009), "Drift Diffusion Lab: First-Time User Guide," https://nanohub.org/resources/6902.