- MOSFet: First-Time User Guide
- BJT Lab
- BJT - Simulation Exercise
- Band Structure Lab: First-Time User Guide
- Crystal Viewer Tool: First-Time User Guide
- Drift Diffusion Lab: First-Time User Guide
- BJT Lab: Theoretical Exercises
- ECE 606 Lecture 29: BJT Design II
- Periodic Potential Lab: First-Time User Guide
- Carrier Statistics Lab: First-Time User Guide
This first-time user guide provides introductory material to BJT on nanoHUB. It includes a tour of the Rappture interface, which notes key inputs and typical outputs, and an introduction to the workings of NPN and PNP type BJT. We discuss the default simulation (what happens if you don't change any inputs, and just hit "Simulate") as well as the limitations of the tool. Provided also are a few examples that allow the users to understand the scope of the tool. Lastly, we offer final comments and several references for further study.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Saumitra Raj Mehrotra; Benjamin P Haley (2009), "BJT Lab: First-Time User Guide ," https://nanohub.org/resources/6914.