BJT Lab: Theoretical Exercises
BJT Lab Development Group
This resource belongs to the BJT Lab Development Group group.
- BJT - Theoretical Exercise
- BJT - Simulation Exercise
- MOSFET - Theoretical Exercises
- Conductivity - Theoretical Exercise
- BJT Lab
- Theoretical Electron Density Visualizer
- MOSCAP - Theoretical Exercises 1
- MOSCAP - Theoretical Exercises 2
- MOSCAP - Theoretical Exercises 3
- ECE 606 Lecture 29: BJT Design II
These two theoretical exercises are designed for the purpose of teaching the students the contribution of different current components for various modes of BJT transistor operation and also to understand how to examine and extract important BJT parameters from the device output characteristics.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2009), "BJT Lab: Theoretical Exercises," https://nanohub.org/resources/6983.