Introductory Concepts for Understanding Semiconductor Device Operation
Assembly for Nanotechnology Survey Courses Development Group
This resource belongs to the Assembly for Nanotechnology Survey Courses Development Group group.
- MOSFET Operation Description
- Solar Cells Operation and Modeling
- BJT Operation Description
- Resonant Tunneling Diode operation
- Physical and Analytical Description of the Operation of a PN Diode
- Basic operation of a PN diode - Theoretical exercise
- Illinois ECE 440 Solid State Electronic Devices, Lecture 28&29: All Modes of BJT Operation
- Exercise: Operator Approach to Harmonic Oscillator Problem
This set of lecture notes introduces the students to basic concepts needed for understanding semiconductor device operation.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Dragica Vasileska (2009), "Introductory Concepts for Understanding Semiconductor Device Operation," https://nanohub.org/resources/7035.