- Ideal Electrical Resistance in 1-D
- Charge and Energy Current Flow in 1-D
- Conductance as Transmission
- Conductance of 1-D quantum wire
- Quasi 1-D Channel in 2-D Structure
- Quantum Conductance in nanotubes
- Finite Temperatures
- Where is the Resistance?
- Multiple Barriers Coherent Transport
- Multiple Barriers Incoherent Transport
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Eric Pop; Omar N Sobh (2009), "Illinois ECE 598EP Lecture 13 - Hot Chips: Conductance Quantization," https://nanohub.org/resources/7042.