Power Dissipation in Semiconductors
- Simple Power Dissipation Models
- Revisit Simple Landauer Resistor
- Continuum view of Heat Generation
- Details of Joule Heating in Silicon
- Self Heating with the Monte Carlo Method
- Inter Valley Phonon Scattering in Si
- Scattering and Deformation Potentials
- Computed Phonon Generation Spectrum
- Heat Generation near Barriers
- Are Hot Phonons a Possibility?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Eric Pop; Omar N Sobh (2009), "Illinois ECE 598EP Lecture 14 - Hot Chips: Power Dissipation in Semiconductors," https://nanohub.org/resources/7150.