MOSCap Development Group
This resource belongs to the MOSCap Development Group group.
- Exercise: CV curves for MOS capacitors
- MOSCAP: Theoretical Exercise - High Frequency CV Curves
- MOSCAP CV profiling
- SCHRED Exercise: MOS Capacitor Analysis
- MOS Capacitors: Theory and Modeling
- C.V. Raman and the Impact of Raman Effect in Quantum Physics, Condensed Matter, and Materials Science
This exercise is designed to teach the students how the CV curves of an ideal MOS Capacitor change in the presence of oxide or interface charges.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Dragica Vasileska; Gerhard Klimeck (2009), "Exercise for MOS Capacitors: CV curves and interface and Oxide Charges," https://nanohub.org/resources/7186.