CUDA Programming Model
- What is GPGPU?
- An Example of Physical Reality Behind CUDA
- Parallel computing on a GPU
- CUDA - C With no shader limitations
- CUDA Devices and Threads
- G80 Graphics Mode
- G80 CUDA Mode
- Arrays of Parallel Threads
- Thread Blocks, Scalable Cooperation
- Block ID's and Thread ID's
- CUDA Memory Model, API, Data Transfer
These lecture were breezed by Carl Pearson and Daniel Borup and then reviewed, edited ,and Uploaded by Omar Sobh.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- course lecture