- G80 Implementation of CUDA Memories
- CUDA Variable Type Qualifiers
- Where to Declare Variables
- Variable Type Restrictions
- A Common Programming Strategy
- GPU Atomic Integer Operations
- Matrix Multiplication Using Shared Memory
- How About performance on G80?
- IDEA: Use Shared Memory to reuse Global Memory Data
- Tiled Multiply
- CUDA Code - Kernel Execution Configuration
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2009), "Illinois ECE 498AL: Programming Massively Parallel Processors, Lecture 5: CUDA Memories," http://nanohub.org/resources/7243.