No results found.
Concepts in Nanoscale Science
- Below the continuum: quantum mechanics
- Statistics of small ensembles: molecular transport and thermodynamics
- Constitutive description of materials: continuum solid mechanics
- Nanoscale momentum and energy transfer: ballistic and diffusive transport
- Surface and interface interactions: adhesion, surface tension, lubrication
- Collective phenomena and temporal-spatial scales
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
; (2009), "Illinois ME 498 Introduction of Nano Science and Technology, Lecture 1: Concepts in Nanoscale Science," https://nanohub.org/resources/7309.